High praise, indeed. Hope this begins to build a slight affection that is not barred by the fact he doesn't have a history that is trackable.
Clark:I don't think I have time to wait for this. I need to figure out how to give myself more trackable history. I guess I will have to tell her CK=SM fairly soon.

If these men were willing to harm middle aged Mr. Irig, who knew what they might do to young virile Clark Kent?
*side-eying Lois*

Are you suuuure you're over him?
Lois:Just becase I can tell he is virile does not mean I an not enraged by his lieing.

Um, wouldn't her historical memory tell her that it was possible? I guess there's the possibility she just thought this one was an emerald but that it looked similar to kryptonite.
Her memories of previous lives are shaky and dreamlike. Even if she remembered well enough to remember Kryptonite, she would probably assume it is so horrible nightmare, and not accept that anything could hurt SM.

Not sure what you would have used. Charles King? Wouldn't put you in very good with Lois (hinting at the idea that Clark is Linda's relative/husband/Ex.)
Nah, King is a common enough name no one qould suspect a connection. Anyway since Lois knew Linda King when she was single, she would never assume a man named King would be Linda's husband. She probably would also never assume a total slut like Linda would ever go as far as actually getting married, but that is another story.

John Pack Lambert