John: Wow, 8 FDK responses! thumbsup They don't believe we exist at all!

She must be in a really tough spot if she is relevied to see Jimmy.
Relief that it wasn't Met Star.

Clark:Maybe staying in Trask's custody longer is not such a bad option.
Do you think he'd rather die by Trask's hands than Lois's?

Clark:Jimmy, did you just tell Lois it is great that she is plotting to kill me.
LOL.
JIMMY: No! Great that CK's still alive. I discounted everything else she said.

Well, I guess this was the first person whose death she mentioned. So in a way it is the truth.
LOIS: Who said I suddenly had to be truthful?

At this rate soon Thomas, Jonathan and Martha will also be prioners.
[Linked Image]

Is Lois determined to split the party into as many components as possible.
Lois likes finding her own trouble instead of waiting around for trouble to find her.

Well, now she knows the absolute truth about what is going on.
Well, no, not really.

Hopefully he can put them to good use. Is Trask a wanted criminal for throwing Lois out of a plane?
No proof. Her and Clark's words against his. Thomspon's murder, OTOH.

Obviously because it is believed to have some special ability that will be useful to their plants.
LOIS: Does it make earthlings have super powers of their own?

Good point. Although Trask does think that Superman is trying to give people a false sense of security. In the long rin the best way to understand Trask is as a total xenophobe. He does not want any aliens on earth, whether they are friendly or not. He wants to start the war.
Trask thinks he's protecting Earth. Yes, total xenophobe.

Well, I guess seeing is still more shocking than just suspecting. Although it has not really ever been in doubt that they had captured Clark.
No, but putting Clark into shackles was what she wanted to do. Now, she'll have to come up with a new plan. wink

Would he get involed in the kidnapping of a reporter? If they could make it not an issue of the Irig farm. I still doubt it.
cool

Does it really matter one way or the other at that point? He would be mad at them for colluding in hiding the rock either way.
True. But now Trask is more likely to use the Kents against Clark, so he'll give up Superman.

At least she is realizing things might be worse than they are. At this point I think we learn why Clark should tell Lois the truth. If she knew about Krytonite she could help him.
How?

I understand why he did not tell her before she wrote her article, since he also did not help write it so that the denial of Kryptonite would be more believable. However, I am not sure at all why he did not tell her afterward. Would it not have helped to have her knowing Superman could be hurt and such. Maybe he figured his parents knowing was enough, but they are not usually around.
CLARK: This really isn't a secret that I like telling everyone just to save my own skin. I'd rather risk my own skin to save theirs.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.