Lois had known they were keeping something from her. Green crystal? Well, it couldn’t be Trask and Bureau 39 at the Irig farm then. What would they want with a green crystal?
Perhaps some New Age experiments? Then again, what use would the government have for love and kindness.

Oh wait...

It also has a magical property of protection.

He looked at her skeptically. “Are you always this paranoid?”
Only when she has reason to. And she definitely does with Bureau 39. Sadly she didn't have much reason to be paranoid about Clark until recently and none until Luthor shot her.

Lois was secretly pleased that Clark had been bragging about her behind her back, which was always nice to hear. Actually, nobody bragged about her behind her back, usually people hurled insults.
High praise, indeed. Hope this begins to build a slight affection that is not barred by the fact he doesn't have a history that is trackable.

If these men were willing to harm middle aged Mr. Irig, who knew what they might do to young virile Clark Kent?
*side-eying Lois*

Are you suuuure you're over him?

Did Trask think that the green crystal could hurt Superman? He was insane. Superman was invulnerable. Wasn’t he? Trask couldn’t be right, could he?
Um, wouldn't her historical memory tell her that it was possible? I guess there's the possibility she just thought this one was an emerald but that it looked similar to kryptonite.

She pressed her lips together in a sour manner, which Thomas thought must be hardwired into a woman’s DNA because he was sure he had seen Lois give Jerome the same expression.

“Oh, Jonathan, I feel weak with faint,” she said sarcastically, with a demure southern accent as she fanned herself, before nudging him on shoulder. “I’ll be fine.”
Like Mother (in-Law) like Daughter (in-Law.)

“I never said Trask was a government agent,” Jimmy corrected him. “He’s posed as one before when he raided our offices in Metropolis searching for information on Superman. You’ve met him, haven’t you?” His gaze narrowed, having gotten a bead on this man. “He’s gotten to you, hasn’t he? Do you know that Trask is trying to find a way to kill Superman?”
Go Jimmy! Love it when he shows a spine!

Oh dear, things are looking bleaker and bleaker already.

He had stupidly continued to use the name his folks had given him on the day they had found him in Shuster’s field. Now, Trask thought these Kents were his family.
Not sure what you would have used. Charles King? Wouldn't put you in very good with Lois (hinting at the idea that Clark is Linda's relative/husband/Ex.)

All of a sudden she could hear Ms. Sherman’s disembodied voice. It was as if she was talking to Lois, but Ms. Sherman wasn’t there in the tent with her. Lois was still alone.

“Look, he’s got your friend’s parents, and he’s going to make it look like a fire burned the place down,” Ms. Sherman’s voice said.

It wasn’t until she heard her own voice that Lois realized the voices were coming from inside of her, like a memory or a daydream.
Lois: I'm going crazy. That's all there is to it. Loco. Coo Coo for cocoa puffs....

Ok, here's two predictions.

1) the Deja vu/memories is going to play a bigger role in these sorts of things. *waggles eyebrows as she considers the pleasant memory of the Honeymoon suite*

and

2) Max Harris is still going to shoot Trask but (as I expect him to say) "I was aiming at that rotten Kent kid."

*cue whistling from Virginia*

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)