Originally posted by John Lambert:
Clark:I don't think I have time to wait for this. I need to figure out how to give myself more trackable history. I guess I will have to tell her CK=SM fairly soon.
cool

Lois:Just becase I can tell he is virile does not mean I an not enraged by his lieing.
clap Exactly.

Her memories of previous lives are shaky and dreamlike. Even if she remembered well enough to remember Kryptonite, she would probably assume it is so horrible nightmare, and not accept that anything could hurt SM.
John, you are becoming an expert on my universe. clap

Nah, King is a common enough name no one qould suspect a connection. Anyway since Lois knew Linda King when she was single, she would never assume a man named King would be Linda's husband.
Good point. A brother maybe.

She probably would also never assume a total slut like Linda would ever go as far as actually getting married, but that is another story.
Of course, I could see competetive Lois seeing this either as a failure on Linda's part (that she needed a man) or a faily on her part (that she couldn't capture a good one), but then she'd dismiss whomever the man is an idiot for marrying Linda anyway. wink

Clark:Plus, it is not like I am going to mess up if I am using my real name.
Not likely.

If I had been going by Charles King and Perry had yelled "King get in here" I might have forgotten he was talkking to me.
I'm sure he's gone undercover before Charlie and could used to an alias fairly quickly. This, of course, was one of the problems Lois had with her secret identity in ML.

With going by Jerome around the Kents, Martha always would yell "Clark Jerome Kent, come clean you room" or other things. So an angry Martha yelling "Jerome" and meaning me will cue in my mind very easily. Anyway, I was trying to not interact with them very much at all.
He didn't interact with anyone as Jerome off the farm, until this current trip.

PR:The last time we had a confrontation with B39 in Smallville. We ignore "Another Lois" here, because nothing happened in Smallville. Now if we talk about "Last time during the hostage crises at the Planet" we would mean the time that Lex died.
True. I was just being "technical". wink

Clark:Hey, right now Trask is just driving me around in a van. No beatin involved. At least as far as you guys know.
That doesn't mean that the van won't go off a cliff.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.