Oooops! Hit "Add Reply" too soon. Here's another one.

Originally posted by John Lambert:
Martha:I was just saying we need to not blow the whole cover to Thomas. He does not associate much with people in town, so its not like he will tell Maisie anything.
THOMAS: I don't have any reason, other than buying groceries, to go to Smallville. And Joan, at the market, has her own reasons not to be a town gossip. <<more on Joan's story later. evil >>

Jonathan:"Love has no bounds" whatever. I guess a farm hand and a reporter might marry, but people tend to marry in their class, and reporters things they are above farm hands. Anyway, the big question is how a wandering farm hand in the back country around Smallville met Metropolis's #1 reporter.

Clark:Maybe if Maisie really presses you, tell her I got a job as a bar tender in Metropolis under the alias of Charles King.
See, I knew if you thought about it, you'd come up with a logical story. But I'm sure if you left the gossip up to Maisie she'll come up with something even more believable. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.