Originally posted by John Lambert:
Clark:This is a good thing, otherwise Lois would be a prisoner.
cool

PR:Plus, with the sherrif last time now being a dead person, they aren't going to get any help from that angle.

Clark:Last time? shock
If we want to get technical, "last time" was during "Another Lois" in which Trask and B39 didn't go check out the Irig farm, because there was no Superman to kill.

Clark:Maybe I will stop trying to break out of the chains for a bit.
LOIS: I should really be worried, should I, that Clark prefers to be beaten up by Trask instead of me?

Actually, I had forgotten about Lex "dieing". No I was refering to Bobby Bigmouth's (I think) description of why he did not tell Lois the truth, because she was too proad and stubborn to be willing to see it.
Oh, right, THAT reason. Hmmmm. I wonder if that still applies.

PR:Hey, Clark hasn't really sent Lois to Luthor. I mean she isn;t engaged to him yet.

Clark: No, please, never. Never let that happen.
LOIS: Is there anything that partner of mine isn't afraid of?

EW: Unoffically. Like Area 51.

JOHN: Hmm, Area 51 is actually officially part of the Nevada Test Site, which is without question a government operation. Now, what actually goes on in Area 51, that is another question.
I believe that Area 51 was only revealed as a real place recently and that originally it was a covert designation which the govn't denied existed. (At least that's what I remember from my youth, that the govn't said it was myth and Hollywood said was real.)

PR:No, Lois we did not say you had to be truthful. We are just glad that you are being mostly truthful with Jimmy.
LOIS: This isn't the time or place to get into the nitty gritty of the truth.

I was thinking going back to the farm and making sure that the Kryptonite was where Trask would not find it.
I still don't see how she'd be able to do this better than Martha and Jonathan.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.