Originally posted by Darth Michael:
/watches as Clark gets distracted by the Baywatch opening credits/
clap CLARK: <clearly distracted> What's that, honey? <listens with half an ear> The world's being attacked by another asteroid. But... but... but... Baywatch is on!

No, I meant who cares if he did it. He’s still a bad guy and works great as target practice.
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Yah yah yah, Mr. Big City Buck Shot. Out here in the boonies, we take what we can get into our beds.
CLARK: <looking skeptical> You're saying you prefer stick figure modeling types with eating disorders and no intelligence to curvey women with fire and wit? <shrugs> No accounting for taste.

RACHEL: I would think so. And yet, I never got chocolate’s form him on subsequent Valentine’s Days.
CLARK: You joined the army and MOVED away! There was almost 6 billion people on the planet and you expected me to find you by Valentine's Day with no forwarding address, not skipping a class, or missing a practice or deadline?

RACHEL: And you call yourself an investigative reporter?

rotflol Just, why would she wait nine months, except to make the connection easier to grasp, of course wink
Pretty much.

I thought he just went for bitcas, which is why he’s only friends with Rachel?
RACHEL: Why, thank you, kind, sir. Of course, I wouldn't have survived 8 years in the Army without some form of backbone. rotflol on the teddy stuff.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree. rotflol

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.