John: wave

Well, in canon it seemed like Lois always had some guy to go out with her. Of wait, they were the type that caused Lois to say "define guys", maybe she does have a point.
There was whats-his-name the hypocondrac who stood her up for Luthor's Orchid ball. He's a "define guys" type guy. And Lucy did mention that Lois had more "interviews" than "dates" (until Luthor, who was really -- let's face it -- only trying to get in her pants.)

Clark:Well, I am not sure if "recovery" is the word. I do not feel like I have recoered at all, I still feel totally not-super.
Well, isn't "Recovery" in medical terms where they put you between surgery and your hospital room to see if you're going to flatline on them?

CLARK: Well, in that case...

I was more thinking he hit his head when exposed to Kryptionite the night before. Or am I wrong about that too. Hmm, can Clark get concussions when exposed to Kryptonite, my guess is yes.
Yes, he could have gotten a concussion, but my feeling was that he tripped and hit his head at the beginning of losing his powers and that Martha went to help him (as Jonathan did in canon) while leaving the box open, thus draining away his invulnerablity while he was knocked out.

Clark: I deduced that once Barbie showed up.
CLARK: I've also find it's good policy to believe that Lana isn't telling me the full story.

It is words that start with vowel sounds. Thus you say an hour. In this case generally it is prounced as if it was spelled empee, so it starts with a vowel sound.
wallbash Right.

Or we could just point out that Bureau 39 shows up just after Superman appears, and if they could catch him almost certainly would drag him off to a lab and disect him like a frog. If he did not have a secret identity to sleep under things might go much worse.
Yes. That is true.

Hmm, I guess you are right. His observation about Lana just going with Hank because he was more likely toenable her winning as Prom Queen caused me to think that. I guess I forgot that Lana liked to bounce from boy to boy.
Yeah, I went a little overboard on the backstory for this arc a bit. blush

Actually, I doubt that. In many states statuory rape requires the victim to be under the age of 17, and generally if the potential vicim is at least 16, even in states where 17-year-olds can be statutory rape victims, there is generally some sort of sliding scale rule, so very few states consider sexual relations between an 18-year-old and a 17-year-old to be statutory rape.
CLARK: I like to err on the side of caution.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.