I went back to try to figure out what Hank's last name is, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Have we ever been told his last name?

“I’m holding the baby, Barbie. Watch it!” Lana snapped, stepping away.

“Mama, Sarah Small asked if I could go on the rides with her, and then spend the night. Can I?” the girl asked.
I did not realize how bizarre it was that they had named this daughter Barbara until doing the FDK.

“Thanks, Daddy,” the girl gushed, kissing his cheek.
So is Lana continuing her lieing ways, or what? Since Hank is clearly not the girl's real dad. Of course, I am not sure I blame them for not telling her. Of course, the big question is, does Hank know? If Lana slept with him the day after prom, and he has never seen pictures of young Barbara later Irig, maybe he does not suspect that he is not the father.

Clark looked at Lana, and then at Hank, and then back at Lana. “When’s her birthday? 1985? February?” he hazarded a guess. Lana didn’t scare him anymore, now that he knew the truth.
Yes, Clark has called her out on her lies.

Lana’s eyes widened as she glared at Clark. “You have no idea what you’re talking about, stranger,” she growled, turning on her heel and marching off in the same direction her husband and child went off in.
Any doubt that Clark had has no been confirmed.

Clark glanced around. Maisie was across the barbeque area from them. “Barbie is Wayne’s granddaughter,”
Up until this point I had just thought that Lana was enraged that Clark was calling her out for having sex on prom night. I did not until this point realize he was calling her out for cheating on her prom date.

Lana probably told Walt that she was going to the prom with Hank, because he was quarterback; she was more likely to win prom queen with him than Walt.” He sighed, standing up. “Lana was all about the tiara in those days.”

“How do you know all of this?” Lois asked. “They don’t even know who you are.”[Quote]

How is he going to explain this.

[Quote]He held her gaze a moment. “Just because some people are invisible doesn’t mean that they’re not there,” he replied, turning in the direction of the car. “Let’s go. I’d like to talk to the Kents about this.”
Well, it is a believable enough line. However it is not 100% true. Although, Lana did often treat him as if he was invisible, so it is not a total lie either.

Clark’s eyes dimmed. “The first person who saw me,” he whispered, and then cleared his throat. “My best friend.” That didn’t quite capture what Rachel had meant to him. “The first girl I…” His eyes closed with a wince. “— ever loved.”[Quote]

All true. Maybe he should have said "made love with". I am not sure it would have hurt too much. Well, except the fact that he made love with her at a point after she died in this universe, so it is porbably best not to mention that, especially if she was raped on prom night, because she was probably a virgin before that.

[Quote]True, he did tell her about his relationship with that Rachel girl, after she pried it out of him.
He is making progress.

“And I wasn’t here when it happened,”
100% true.

he said painfully as if it had happened because he wasn’t there, which was ridiculous.
Except it is also at least partly true.

“There isn’t anything to tell about me and that woman, Lois,” he said. “I was just surprised to see someone I hadn’t seen in a long time, that’s all.”
True, but not 100% true. Of course, since she has now been married 7 or so years, it would be pretty hard to explain his relationship to her alternate personaility.

I guess at this point, with Clark still suffering from Kryptonite poisoning, it would be very difficult for him to convince Lois of the truth. I am not sure it would be impossible, but it would be pretty hard. Once he gets his power back, it will be potentially easy, although still emotionally very scary.

“Well, I never kissed Walt,”
Good point.

“It did shock me, Lois, but I heard he had died a while back, just not the details.”
Thus, he has no shock he is dead, because he knew he was dead. Just not that Rachel had died at the same time.

“I’ve just been coming straight to the Kent Farm,” he explained.
100% true. I was expecting he to ask the both much tougher and harder to explain question, how he managed to visit Smallville so often. I guess he and the Kents have been vague enough that she does not yet suspect how frequent his visits have been.

Terrific. She hoped Clark could still contact Superman over long distances.
Actually, it is impossible for Clark to contact Superman over long distances, since he cannot be at a long distance. If she knew about Kryptonite she would be really scared now.

“Good!” she snapped. He should apologize. “You ready to tell me who you are now?”
Well, she is nothing if not persistent.

I am not sure why Lois assumes she must either be attracted to bad or to good. First off, it is possible to be attracted to both. Secondly, it is odd to assume your being attracted to someone sees through the disguises they put out. Thirdly it seems odd that even if the first two are true, you would be attracted to all people of a certain type. So, trying to determine Luthor's true character from her lack of attraction to him just seems odd.

Upon returning downstairs, she could hear Clark talking with the Kents about what happened with the Harrises after Rachel’s death.
Shouldn't she see how proficient Clark is in this discussion to judge if he is really from Kansas? Also, maybe if she stays and keeps close to him he will drop more clues about the truth.

The fact that this Clark Kent seemed not have a past was puzzling, and more than a bit disturbing, but hopefully easily explained when, and if, Clark ever felt reassured enough to tell her.
Maybe it will help if she gives him no option but telling her the truth. Of course, at the moment he will be really hard pressed to tell her the truth. Although, if she asks Martha, she might get Martha to tell her some things.

“Clark is dead!” she sobbed, dropping the phone and burying her face into her hands.
Is she telling this to Perry or just to herself. Hopefully it does not also happen to Wrong Clark at this point, but I am getting worried.

So is she going to share this info with Clark? Is he going to find her there?

Hmm, it is not looking good for Clark. It is looking worse for Lois. I am trying to not loose all hope, but it is a tough battle.

Of course part of me wants her to get her Clark back, but he is totally dead, so that seems a bit hard.

Hmm, except, since Wrong Clark saved the Space Shuttle, at least one of the needed precedents to the birth of Tempus is in place. Hmm, however that might not be enough to have recreated Tempus. This will be a hard Clark to save, and will Wrong Clark be willing to do it. I guess we shall see.

John Pack Lambert