Or is Sherrif Harris mad because he knows Hank has been covering up for Walt cheating on his sister the night of his death. Lots of people probably suspect it is odd that Barbara looks so much like her namesake, Barbara Irig, who she is not even related to, at least according to the birth certificate and all.
Who said that everyone remembers what Barbara Irig looked like when she was a pre-teen? Was she even from Smallville? Maybe she and Martha came from Lawrence? Barbie’s name is “Barbie” not Barbara. Lana’s not THAT stupid. Homage perhaps, but not a direct link. Also, the Jessups (Hank’s last name) live in Wichita and have for the last 5 years, so it’s not like Barbie has been obviously around for the townsfolk <cough> Maisie <cough> to gossip about.
So is Lana continuing her lieing ways, or what?
That’s for you to decide.

LANA: Yeah, right. Like you’d believe me even if I told you the truth… I mean, of course, Barbie is Hank’s daughter. That reporter guy is full of it.
Since Hank is clearly not the girl's real dad.
JONATHAN: I believe the word you’re looking for is “biological” father.
Of course, I am not sure I blame them for not telling her.
Telling the daughter? dizzy
guess at this point, with Clark still suffering from Kryptonite poisoning, it would be very difficult for him to convince Lois of the truth. I am not sure it would be impossible, but it would be pretty hard. Once he gets his power back, it will be potentially easy, although still emotionally very scary.
CLARK: My point exactly.
I was expecting he to ask the both much tougher and harder to explain question, how he managed to visit Smallville so often. I guess he and the Kents have been vague enough that she does not yet suspect how frequent his visits have been.
If she knew that he had only been coming since May of that year, yes, that would be the obvious question. But logistically he could have been coming off and on for years.
Actually, it is impossible for Clark to contact Superman over long distances, since he cannot be at a long distance. If she knew about Kryptonite she would be really scared now.
You mean if she knew CK=SM and knew that he had been exposed to Kryptonite and it had taken away his powers, so that he was basically human. Possibly.
Well, she is nothing if not persistent.
LOIS: One doesn’t become a three-time Kerth Award winner by giving up.
I am not sure why Lois assumes she must either be attracted to bad or to good. First off, it is possible to be attracted to both. Secondly, it is odd to assume your being attracted to someone sees through the disguises they put out. Thirdly it seems odd that even if the first two are true, you would be attracted to all people of a certain type. So, trying to determine Luthor's true character from her lack of attraction to him just seems odd.
She’s spit-balling ideas. Her thoughts are babbling, being that she’s Lois, of course.
Shouldn't she see how proficient Clark is in this discussion to judge if he is really from Kansas? Also, maybe if she stays and keeps close to him he will drop more clues about the truth.
She’s tired of the whole “Rachel and Walt” small-town drama. She wants to get back to her story.
Maybe it will help if she gives him no option but telling her the truth. Of course, at the moment he will be really hard pressed to tell her the truth.
It doesn’t matter whether or not he tells her the truth. She’s not going to believe anything he says anyway, is she?
Although, if she asks Martha, she might get Martha to tell her some things.
Why would Martha do this?
Is she telling this to Perry or just to herself. Hopefully it does not also happen to Wrong Clark at this point, but I am getting worried.

So is she going to share this info with Clark? Is he going to find her there?
Find out tonight in Part 53. evil Or not.
Hmm, it is not looking good for Clark. It is looking worse for Lois. I am trying to not loose all hope, but it is a tough battle.
Hope will reappear… eventually.
Of course part of me wants her to get her Clark back, but he is totally dead, so that seems a bit hard.
HERB: Hard, yes. But nothing is impossible.
Hmm, except, since Wrong Clark saved the Space Shuttle, at least one of the needed precedents to the birth of Tempus is in place. Hmm, however that might not be enough to have recreated Tempus. This will be a hard Clark to save, and will Wrong Clark be willing to do it. I guess we shall see.
[Linked Image]

Charles Clark Jerome King Kent Lane and he has all names he has ever used wrapped into one.
CLARK: You forgot “Superman” and “Kal-El”. Lois, you’ve really got to find me a new nickname besides “Chuck.” I love it, but it does complicate things.
LOIS: Honey, they’re a dime a dozen for you.
CLARK: “Honey” – yes, call me that.
LOIS: NO! That was a slip of the tongue. You’re not “honey”, he was “honey”. You’re not him. You’re wrong.
CLARK: Him, who?
LOIS: [Linked Image] I don’t know. I just don’t know.
CLARK: And she’d find me crazy if I told her the truth. Tsunami, we’re two of a kind.
LOIS: Don’t call me that!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.