LOIS: I have to agree 100% here with John. I don’t know either, but it’s amazing how it worked that way for years, then Superman came into town and WHAM, I’m suddenly popular.
Well, in canon it seemed like Lois always had some guy to go out with her. Of wait, they were the type that caused Lois to say "define guys", maybe she does have a point.

Yes, sorry, I’ve drawn this Smallville arc over many weeks for you and only a couple of days for them. Yes, the opening of the box (and NOT finding the globe) was the night before. He’s still in recovery.
Clark:Well, I am not sure if "recovery" is the word. I do not feel like I have recoered at all, I still feel totally not-super.

Actually, it’s always shocking. Especially if that someone is someone I care(d) about.
Good point. Rape is always a shocking thing, even if you know the person involved is in theory capable of it, and you have stopped them before, or at the same time or whatever.

CLARK: What? Lois touched me. <checks memory> So, she did. Hmmmm. Er… No, on the dancing. I was still in shock over hearing about Rachel.
Good point.

Well, he doesn’t have a concussion. He IS hurt though.
I was more thinking he hit his head when exposed to Kryptionite the night before. Or am I wrong about that too. Hmm, can Clark get concussions when exposed to Kryptonite, my guess is yes.

Let’s just say that Hank and Lana know more than they’ve shared. evil
Clark: I deduced that once Barbie showed up.

John Pack Lambert