Originally posted by Sydney:
Good choice, Virginia! laugh
What can I say? I'm a sucker for good professors and the best was an Ancient Greek prof. wink

Ketchup? With salad? Certainly not a French dish!
laugh No, I don't think so.

No problem, Virginia. I'll write in English. Or at least, I'll try to: sorry for the mistakes. blush
Trust me, you make less English mistakes than I do, and it's my native tongue. laugh

And speaking of mistakes, the funniest mistake I ever saw was in the French translation of the show L&C.
In Soul Mates (I think), Lois speaks about the black teddy Clark bought her. The translator was certainly tired, VERY tired because we sometimes use the English word "teddy" fot this sort of lingerie. And he translated it with the word "nounours".... and this word means "teddy bear"!

So, I thought that it was the black and white teddy bear that Clark won for Lois in Smallville. Sure, I was a little surprised: why did Lois want this teddy bear for her wedding night. It was cute, but....
rotflol rotflol rotflol

Well, LnC were going to have a much more innocent honeymoon than we were led to believe. wink

Clearly the dubbers weren't watching the show or they'd have said something about the error.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.