Originally posted by Sydney:
Finally, it's Sunday and I'm trying to catch up with my reading. I didn't have a minute this week.
Yea! It IS the weekend! hyper

French? Sorry, I don't understand.... I don't see any French word here. confused
Er... sorry... I meant to put an apology note at the bottom of the part for you. blush As Michael said, it's what crass Americans say when they swear. "I'm not swearing, I'm speaking French." :rolleyes:

Poor Clark! And poor Rachel: why did you have to kill her? I like her! You could have killed Lana. laugh
Where would be the fun in that? Anyway, I doubt Clark would have mourned as much.

CLARK: I was ENGAGED to Lana.

EW: And?

CLARK: <sheepish shrugs> Okay, you might be right.

And she even has her first name.
Barbie, as in doll.
So, if this Lana slept with Walt, Clark's Lana may have slept with "her" Walt. And, may be, she got pregnant and had to abort. It's why she didn't (ou couldn't) have children.
cool

CLARK: But... She displayed all the traits of a rape victim. She stopped partying, she stopped dressing sexy, even to the point of wearing baggy clothes. She cut her hair. She wouldn't have done that, would she? Would she have? evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.