Hi Virginia,

Finally, it's Sunday and I'm trying to catch up with my reading. I didn't have a minute this week.

“I told the sheriff at the time, old Sheriff Tinney, that I thought Max was full of crap… excuse my French.
French? Sorry, I don't understand.... I don't see any French word here. confused

“I… think… I need to sit down,” Clark mumbled. Did it have to be a car accident that killed her? he thought, as another wave of nausea and anguish flooded him. He must have made a face, because Lana took a step away from him.
Poor Clark! And poor Rachel: why did you have to kill her? I like her! You could have killed Lana. laugh

“Barbie is Wayne’s granddaughter,”
And she even has her first name.
So, if this Lana slept with Walt, Clark's Lana may have slept with "her" Walt. And, may be, she got pregnant and had to abort. It's why she didn't (ou couldn't) have children.

Secondly, he was an emotional wreck, taking every little disaster to heart or blaming himself as if it were his personal fault.
CLARK: Who? Me?

“Clark is dead!” she sobbed, dropping the phone and burying her face into her hands.
PERRY:
wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)