Anna,

I spoke to Bobby, but neither he and May don't seem to know anything about Lois or the Congo. I'm reluctant to press them, since May is a little distrustful of me. Bobby has been talking to her about it, which has helped to some degree, but she still feels that, when working as Superman, I sometimes act above the law.

I also got in touch with Agent Klein, though he insists I call him "Burn." He struck me as both intelligent and perceptive, though he did get lost in thought a few times while we were talking. He didn't seem naive. The only major quirk I noticed was his tendency to talk to his pet rat as if he expected to be understood.

Burn and Claude are looking for the source of illegal drugs being smuggled into the US from somewhere in the Congo. I told them about Snell and gave them the address of his second office. They were very grateful for the information, and plan to investigate him tomorrow. I also told them about Lois. They haven't seen her, but will watch for her. They also plan to ask Snell about her if and when they arrest him.

I'm a little worried about the danger to Lois if Snell finds out he is being investigated, but I think this is the best chance I have of finding her. I'll let you know what happens.

Clark

"Well, what he can't do, it doesn't matter. It's the idea of Superman. Someone to believe in. Someone to build a few hopes around. Whatever he can do, that's enough." - Lois Lane