Thank you, Phil!

That's one question I should have asked. <g> While I do have the ear on *one* HG Wells, I also have a few resources. wink My brothers built a time machine in the basement a few years back after they improved upon the design of Mr. Wells's machine. It also is equipped with an interdimensional transport unit, which enables chroniclers like myself to interview and write about many *different* Lois Lanes and Clark Kents.

In fact, I've met a few versions of Mr. Kent that weren't very nice at all. Mr. Kent, um, this may sound awfully suspicious, but I, too, need to know if you're the 'original' AltClark. See, I stumbled across some plans from one of your counterparts last month that detailed how to invade and conquer other dimensions. <wary look> I'm very fond of our Superman, but I have no wish to be conquered by a fleet of Kryptonian ships--Nor's invasion a few years ago proved that!

Laura (who's currently hampered somewhat by the fact that 2 of her fingers are splinted together)

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying