Clark,

I'm very sorry to see that it looks like the Alt Lois who posted here is not *your* Lois. Talk about a disappointment! I guess it was too much to hope for -- and a little too easy -- to have her find you before you could find her. If she turns out not to be your Lois, I hope her Clark finds her and helps her get out safely!

As for your investigation, I would definitely keep an eye on Snell ... as you've found out, he's not a good guy! If it helps, I happen to know he's from Paramus, NJ. Not that you would do anything nefarious like lean on his family members or anything, but it might help you if you need to track down information about him.

Just a thought ... have you come across a woman by the name of Mayson Drake in your search? Mayson Drake used to work for both Bill Church and Martin Snell at CostMart before she became an Assistant DA in the universe you visited. She met an untimely death in 1995, but perhaps your version of the woman was more fortunate? In most universes that our group has explored, she is a "good guy" but I know of at least one universe where everything was turned around (Ms. Drake was crime lawyer, Snell was a good cop -- boy, it was like going through the looking glass!). So perhaps she might provide you with a lead.

Oh, and another thing, keep an eye out for a DEA Agent by the name of Dan Scardino. He wasn't exactly a bad guy here, but he did have this single-minded focus on the Lois Lane you met before she committed to her Clark. He needed a good tailor and a better barber, too, but I guess that's besides the point. If your Lois is free and Scardino is in the area, they might be working together. Drug smuggling and gun running aren't exactly the same line of business, but they might use the same network to transport their goods, so it's not impossible that Lois and Dan might have met.

Good luck!

Kathy

P.S. Word on the street is that our Dan has indeed found that new barber and tailor and, after joining a gym, has bulked up. He's even been described as a "hunk" on occasion. However, I still think you are much better looking. If your Dan is with your Lois, don't let his smart-ass attitude intimidate you! Remember -- Lois *does* want you to fight for her (or at least she will, once she gets to know you). Just don't go all possessive caveman on her; she'll hate that. Oh, and one more thing -- if she is dating Dan but seems to like you, too, and asks if you're jealous? SAY YES!!