Dear Mr. Kent,

My sources went back in time in your universe and injected a biological tracking device into your Ms. Lane's left arm. I have the necessary equipment to find her if she is still alive. Please contact me for arrangements to obtain the electronics that track the locator chip.

I talked to the Clark who's on New Krypton, and he sent a trusted bodyguard to deliver the chip and the rest of the necessary equipment to me. After that, it was relitively easy to arrange to have the chip injected into Ms. Lane with her vaccinations for her trip to Africa. wink It's a good thing I live in a seperate universe, or she might just hurt me for it. Anyway, with this device, you can easily locate Ms. Lane. I also have another device that will dissolve the biological componets of the chip and allow it to be flushed from her system. This practice is common on one New Krypton and is not at all harmful.

Hope that this will help.

Laura (who always wondered what it would be like to bell a cat... and who just found out.)

PS: You needn't worry about a government agency, or anyone else on Earth, for that matter, using this device to track Ms. Lane. The technology is far too advanced, and it's programmed in Kryptonian programming languages anyway. I know that there are ID chips meant to be implanted under the skin in my universe, but compared to the Kryptonian chip, they might as well be abacuses.

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying