Hello FOLCs,

I don't know if this will work but, it couldn't hurt giving it a try.

I'm Lois Lane. I'm sure you're wondering how I was able to access this site. Well, it's a long story.

I have gun dealers, police officers and militia men after me, not to mention members of the local government. All enjoying the facilities of a corruption based republic. I'm also aware that they could use the Net to track me down or try to locate me, so I'll be short.

My gun story's almost packed and my only problem now is to get out of this country I'm trapped in. Which is gonna be difficult once you know that all the travel routes leaving Congo head to Brazzaville... a very hazardous city for me.

It's 4.00 pm here. I'm at a excavation camp in the middle of a forest, where an archeologist send by the Guayaquil Anthropology Museum, let me use her laptop. Curiously, it seems the only websites she's able to connect to are: lcfanfic.com, lcficmbs.com, vernacularylanguages.com/cia-access.html and theindianajonessociety.me/femininemembers.htm. All interesting, but weird.

Mr Kent, are you newbie at the Daily Planet? Because I don't remember anyone of that name in the newsroom when I left. Anyway, you're not that bad for a guy from Kansas, you're even close but Snell is just a little fish here. Still you could use some skilled advices regarding investigation techniques. Yours really suck!

I like the idea of soulmates and I know I've been shut from real life these last four years, so my mental condition might have been shaken a bit. If it wasn't, I'm enough confused with this alt universes speeches. Confused to a point were I'm this close to thinking I'm gonna open my eyes, and discover this was just a nightmare.

I mean, last time I checked: HG Wells, assuming Mr Kent's refering to the nineteenth century british writer, was still dead to the bones (litterally), there was only a Metropolis and men didn't fly on their own volition. Plus I'm not comfortable refering to myself as Alt Lois. And I'm not even mentionning the Superman thing.

Uh...the battery's getting really weak...well, it's nice to know some people didn't gave up on me. Hope to meet you all FOLCs soon, and under better circumstances.

Lois Lane

PS: I'd never thought I'd say that but, I'm missing my family a lot.

PPS: and there's nothing wrong with my hair though I could really use a comb!