Hmm... your universe seems to be very different from ours.

From my own experience as a researcher for school gossip smile I've learned that the best way to find out what you know is to find the one who can tell it to you.

So here I go:

You know Mayson Drake - May Bass. Have you talked to her? Perhaps she knows something. And I suggest that you should talk to Bobby, too (who must be really happy in that universe laugh )

Bernard Klein and Claude DeLaChienne together? confused
Well, maybe you should talk to them too.
Nevertheless, given their character in this universe, you should talk to Bernard Klein first. If he's naive like ours, he may give you some precious help without even knowing.
Be careful with Claude, though. He's been a guy who's not to be trusted - at least here.

All of the above person must be somehow related to Lois Lane, and I believe that all of them have important information about her.

But be extremely careful! Don't let anyone fool you, and do not reveal information you have unless you are convinced someone is a "good guy" and can really help you. Researching is a really delicated issue.
Besides, our universes are quite twisted, and I wouldn't like to mislead you by proposing you to follow what would be the right thing to do HERE.

Well I hope I've helped a little (although I do not really suggest anything special).

Take care,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...