I applaud your initiative in consulting the members of this forum, but really, my dear sir! They could hardly do as well as myself.
Herb, Herb, Herb! Are you actively looking to meet a hubris-inspired fate?

How quickly they forget... You're not the only one out there with temporal resources, you know, and I can talk to mine, so she knows what to do by herself -- and she's doing it as I write.

Anyway, Clark, you'll be glad to know that I've put Gabriella (formerly known as Little Gay, but she insisted on a new name when I moved her "mind" into a more powerful [Italian-built] body) onto your problem, but she does have one question:

Which Alt-Clark are you? There's a lot of 'em out there, and it helps to have some form of temporo-universal reference to start from. I (and Gabby) assume that you're the Clark from the "original" alt-U; that is, the one that "our" L&C met twice, but it wouldn't hurt to have some confirmation. I've met one other Alt-Clark, but that wasn't you -- unless something really bad has happened.

Anyway, if you have a Multiversal Timeline Co-ordinate, or even a universal quantum signature spectrum that you can send me, it'll be a help. If not, we'll all hope that Gabby's not looking in the wrong universe -- because she is looking!

Hang in there, mate. Help is at hand.

Phil (and Gabriella wink )

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...