3 months into the fire season and CA has already spent its yearly fire budget! frown Hope this recent fire stays away from structures, Mouserocks.

Quarter grades are due Friday. Just had to grade a class worth of essays trying to prove to me that states couldn't deal with the problems caused by the Articles of Confederation, necessitating the creation of the U.S. Constitution. A little rebellion now and then is a good thing...

Driving to Las Vegas this weekend...big road trip for my brother's 40th birthday party. Tons of people flying in or driving out there. It's only a four hour drive for me (assuming good traffic on the 15...NEVER assume there will be good traffic!).

Currently working on the sequel to Distant Closeness, since people seemed interested in knowing what Lois and Clark might be doing in that nice, big bed at Smiley's camp. wink I'm up to 37 pages at this point and I'm maybe half done. This will easily be the longest story I've ever written. But you nfic readers will enjoy it! devil

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink