Congratulations on your big news, Christina! Wow, you sure do have your hands full (and then some). I'm not familiar with that lion character, but I'm sure War'n'peace will be adorable. My son has decided to be Luke Skywalker (from A New Hope) for Halloween, because he has the perfect hair for it and we can piece together an outfit from clothes already in his wardrobe. Correction: That's why *I* suggested the costume. He agreed because he doesn't want to get his hair cut. (Yes, his stubborn procrastination streak comes from his mother; why do you ask?) smile My daughter is nine so slowly losing interest in dressing up. She was going to go with her usual themed witch costume, but now seems to be leaning towards a Moaning Myrtal (from Harry Potter) costume, despite Hermione fitting her personality better. peep

Lynn, I hope your son is feeling better. I agree with you on the antibiotics, especially whenever watching or reading any period piece where they weren't available.

Joan, wave . Don't forget adding that you're out-reading LabRat on 50 books / year list. notworthy It seems the only books I read these days are to my children. How is your writing going? /nudge, nudge/

Deadly Chakram, congratulations on surviving the first year with twins. So have they started running off in opposite directions on you yet, or is that their goal for 2015? Excited to hear about your new story. clap

Laura, your welcome. I know there are lurkers out there and sometimes people need a little nudge to remind the rest of us that they're still around. Congratulations on finishing your move... with two children. thud It's one of the reasons I *never* want to move again. At least, you finished before your oldest started school.

Mouse, wow, that's some busy summer. Did you forget to add job search after graduation or have your luckily already found something? I'm glad you're doing fine despite the fires and smoke.

KK! hyper New story! We accept! /not that I'm excited, or dying with anticipation, or anything [Linked Image] / I happy to hear your recovery is still going well.

I've got some news , too! I've been called in for my first job interview in 10 years, tomorrow. dance Wish me luck, poise, and lack of usual tongue-tied-ness (I'll need it). Off to go buy something to wear that doesn't scream "Mom!"

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.