Mouserocks: So glad that you were safe in the fire sloppy. And yes!!!! Castle is back on--Woo hoo!!! I totally credit and thank you for talking about it here--it's the reason I'm a big fan now smile.

Christina: Congrats on your amazing news party

Virginia: Hope the job interview went wonderfully! hyper

DC: Excited about the story! And love hearing news on the kid front. Growing up fast!

Morgana: Your story on the boards is still on the top of my reading list. Can't wait to start it (and hopefully soon smile!)

KK: Bitten by your muse! Yes!!! dance

Lynn: Hope that you are feeling better? grovel

Lady Loisette: Sound really busy with your work--I know from experience (see avatar wink ) how talented you are. Thanks again for all your amazing work sloppy

Virginia posted:
Laura, your welcome. I know there are lurkers out there and sometimes people need a little nudge to remind the rest of us that they're still around. Congratulations on finishing your move... with two children. It's one of the reasons I *never* want to move again. At least, you finished before your oldest started school.

And Lynn posted:
Laura, I'm exhausted just thinking about the logistics that such a move would entail, but it sounds like it will be well worth it once you are finally able to settle down back home. Congratulations.

Thanks, guys! We are getting together an offer for a house down in Iowa--finally, we think, we have found 'the house' hyper. We've been sort of floating between the two states since August--thank goodness for family in Iowa notworthy. Still need to sell our house in ND, but things are definitely starting to happen overall. Yikes, yeah...this process has definitely been a process, but thankful no one is school-age yet. And the end result? So excited to settle back into life in Iowa sometime soon clap

Have a good week all!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 10/06/14 02:53 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~