I assist in running a fansite for an actress, which consists of a main site, forum and gallery. Other than the technical aspects pretty much all of the work falls to me. It keeps me pretty busy.

I moderate the forum, making sure things run smoothly and take care of spammers. I also have to keep the forum and main site up-to-date with any news regarding projects, photoshoots, events, etc... involving the actress. That requires doing a check multiple times a day, every day.

When the actress in starring in a show or movie is when I have the most work to do. There is always a lot of news to report, plus I'm expected to give personal reviews of everything, in addition to creating the screencaps, which is by far the most difficult and time-consuming duty. With screencap duty I have no time for anything else.

I just finished three months of that a couple months ago and then two days ago news came out that the actress landed a new series to start mid-season, which means I have another massive workload heading my way very soon. I'm excited for the new show, but not all the work it entails. But no one else is capable of doing the screencap work, so I'm stuck. Too many people count on me to do that job.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"