Watching the usual contingent of shows (Once upon a time, Castle, Agents of shield right now, Grimm when it starts up next month). Just really busy with the two kids. One justturned one when I found out that I am pregnant again. wallbash It's not that I didn't want a third, I just didn't want them to be LESS than two years apart a piece! After this I'll have to seriously consider what I'm going to do about BP.

I'm also going to do sound and lights (for the first time) on a play in a community theater I'm involved with. It's "Dracula" (with a female Van Helsing) so it's going to be fun. It will be a learning experience though, Never done tech stuff with regards to theater before.

Also in the planning stages of a costume for my eldest. He wanted to be a lion (again. He was it last year) until I convinced him he should be Daniel Tiger instead. There's a pre-made costumeout there but it's horrible. Instead we've found a red sweater jacket on EBay and we're going to get some orange sweats to stripe up with duct tape. After that there will be makeup and make our own headband of ears and voila

I myself need to do some final tweaking on the UltraWoman costume,which I'll wear for Halloween this year. It will be the final time I'll get to wear it until after April (which means I won't be wearing it for my local con because I'll be too pregnant to fit in the unitard cry ).

Last edited by Christina; 10/01/14 04:32 PM. Reason: add about War'N Peace's costume

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)