Lynn--sorry to hear about your son's pneumonia. Sending 'get well' wishes his way smile...

For me, being busy has been centered around:

*Kiddos (Ava just turned 5 and Eli is 3)
*Houses (see below wink )
*Family time (related to above, but see below wink )

The kiddos always keep me busy--and it seems like even busier the older they get, but the big 'thing' is that we've had some changes for our family going on over the last few months...

We had been living in North Dakota for the last few years (based on my husband's job relocation). Well, I grew up in Iowa, all my family and friends are in Iowa, we were living in Iowa before ND, and well...Iowa is 'home'. I had been really hoping to move back to Iowa. And now...(insert drum-roll dance )...we are! New job exactly where I was hoping we'd get to move back to! Woo-hoo!!!

So 'Houses' refers to our home in ND being in the market--which is a project thumbsup --and also refers to finding our new home in Iowa (which has also been a bit of a project wink ).

'Family time' is a direct result of being able to go back 'home'. We are now getting a chance to make up for a few years of missing out--on birthdays, holidays, celebrations, and on heartbreaks (we've had a few major health situations regarding extended family members come up since we've been away--which was so hard not to be around for...but also, some likewise bad health situations recently that now we've been able to be a support system for). We're really close to our family...and yeah, it feels just amazing to be back hyper.

Great idea for a thread, by the way, Virginia! clap
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 10/02/14 12:58 AM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~