Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Congratulations on your big news, Christina! Wow, you sure do have your hands full (and then some). I'm not familiar with that lion character, but I'm sure War'n'peace will be adorable. My son has decided to be Luke Skywalker (from A New Hope) for Halloween, because he has the perfect hair for it and we can piece together an outfit from clothes already in his wardrobe. Correction: That's why *I* suggested the costume. He agreed because he doesn't want to get his hair cut. (Yes, his stubborn procrastination streak comes from his mother; why do you ask?) smile My daughter is nine so slowly losing interest in dressing up. She was going to go with her usual themed witch costume, but now seems to be leaning towards a Moaning Myrtal (from Harry Potter) costume, despite Hermione fitting her personality better. peep

Daniel Tiger's not a Lion! I suspect this could be a case of a VERY specific demographic (it's for ages 2-4 from my recollection). Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood is an emotional development show based on Mister Roger's Neighborhood's Land of Make-believe. Daniel Tiger wears a red sweater jacket that zips up (believe me, this is where we were having a hard time. Unless it was $50 we couldn't find one that was red until we found one off of Ebay) just like Mister Rogers. He's also the son of Daniel Striped Tiger.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)