Virginia, congratulations on the job interview. I hope it goes smoothly. Remember, there's no such thing as a bad interview outcome. If you don't get the job, you will at least have gotten some experience with interviewing so that the next interview will go better. If you can go into the interview with this attitude, you'll be a lot more relaxed and will give a better interview than you would if you were instead to think that the only possible good that could come of the interview would be getting a job.

MouseRocks, Congratulations on graduation! Did you graduate early, or were you already in college when you joined the boards? It doesn't seem like four years.

Christina, congratulations on your FoLC-to-be. smile May the pregnancy and delivery be smooth and may your little one prove healthy and happy.

Laura, I'm exhausted just thinking about the logistics that such a move would entail, but it sounds like it will be well worth it once you are finally able to settle down back home. Congratulations.

My son seems like he is feeling better. I, on the other hand, have a head cold complete with a splitting sinus headache... I'm glad that because I am home for my son, I don't have to be at work right now.

Joy,
Lynn