September was a quiet month here on the boards. I know that school has started back up for some of our students and teachers (and parents dance ). I know that Hollywood has rolled out its new season of shows. What's been keeping you busy this past month?

I'll start:
  • Kids went back to school (still party I love 'em, but enjoy my sanity too)
  • Seriously searching for a RL job that pays more than fanfic (although, I can't say "better"), preferably in an office (but not realistically since I've been a stay-at-home mom for 10 years, so apparently my brain is now mush, and my skills nil. Has office life really changed that much? huh )
  • Catching up on all the new seasons of shows (i.e. last year's season) which are *finally* reaching Netflix's instant list (as many of you know I gave up cable's high cost several years ago)
  • *Finally* getting to all those things I said I'd finish this summer wallbash /although, painting my office has been put on hold. My husband's just switched jobs so income is more iffy, and painting is more discretionary/

So, what's keeping you busy and off the boards? Are there any new shows (or old ones) worth checking out? (Please watch spoilers, though.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.