Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
Virginia, congratulations on the job interview. I hope it goes smoothly. Remember, there's no such thing as a bad interview outcome. If you don't get the job, you will at least have gotten some experience with interviewing so that the next interview will go better. If you can go into the interview with this attitude, you'll be a lot more relaxed and will give a better interview than you would if you were instead to think that the only possible good that could come of the interview would be getting a job.
Thank you. I'm trying to go in well prepared.

My son seems like he is feeling better. I, on the other hand, have a head cold complete with a splitting sinus headache... I'm glad that because I am home for my son, I don't have to be at work right now.
Yes, I had that one last week. It has fallen into my chest, so now I'm not trying to cough on people. Loads of fun. (sarcasm.)

Originally Posted by Christina
Daniel Tiger's not a Lion! I suspect this could be a case of a VERY specific demographic (it's for ages 2-4 from my recollection). Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood is an emotional development show based on Mister Roger's Neighborhood's Land of Make-believe. Daniel Tiger wears a red sweater jacket that zips up (believe me, this is where we were having a hard time. Unless it was $50 we couldn't find one that was red until we found one off of Ebay) just like Mister Rogers. He's also the son of Daniel Striped Tiger.
peep Sorry, Christina. You mentioned the lion costume from last year and that's what my mind stuck on.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.