The Wayward Pines Trilogy - Blake Crouch:

I Pines
II Wayward
III The Last Town

I was absolutely blown away by this horror trilogy from a true master of the genre. Crouch has just rocketed his way to the top of my favourite horror authors list with this amazing series.

I'd read his first couple of books a time back and really loved them, so I was excited when Pines turned up on my free Kindle books list.

And...wow. I was hooked right from the first few pages and launched on a rollarcoaster ride, racing through every shock, surprise, twist and slam with desperately held breath until the wonderful ending which had me both laughing and simultaneously calling the author a cruel, evil twisted SOB. laugh

What could be better than this? Well, a/ learning that the Pines Trilogy is now 'a major TV event', scheduled to premiere in 2015. If they do it right it's going to be a blast. party and b/ that in the interim between the last books I read and these ones, Crouch has written a ton of horror novels to delight me.

I can't wait! dance

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers