#29 - Trouble in Paradise
#30 Death In Paradise
#31 Stone Cold
#32 Sea Change
#33 High Profile
#34 Stranger in Paradise

All by Robert B Parker. I had a good time with these in the main. As well as the central character of Jesse Stone, I like the other regulars - Molly, Suitcase and Co. There was only one small fly in the ointment and that was Jenn. A character I loathe and despise. I have no clue why Jesse didn't kick her into touch in the first book. I also found the scenes with her and Jesse discussing their relationship problems very repetitive - essentially you read one, you read them all. To the extent that I very quickly progressed to just skipping over them, unread. Didn't seem to miss anything important doing so. wink Their relationship never seemed to progress in either direction over the series, but just went around in circles.

But that was a minor flaw and I may have noticed it more because I was reading the entire series back to back. It didn't spoil my enjoyment any and I'm sorry there will be no more in the series to read.

#35 Prayers For Rain - Dennis Lehane

I think that Angie Gennaro and Patrick Kenzie are perhaps my favourite detective team. I love the peripheral characters - like Bubba - and the sharp wit that pervades these novels. I still have some more to catch up with. Hopefully soon.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers