2. Dune by Frank Herbert - A friend of mine who runs the weekly RPG I play in recommended this to me, and it sounded very interesting, so I downloaded it, and I've listened to it twice now. I think it's pretty great.

AND . . .

3. The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum - FINALLY! I was only 6 or 7 chapters away from the end a couple days ago, so I cracked down when I got home from work and finished it while I started my laundry. The books are definitely much more awesome than the movies. I just wish I had The Bourne Ultimatum as well.

I don't think I'm going to be delving into my (much-diminished, since I sold at least 400 to Wonder-Book & Video earlier this week) collection of actual books this year. I just don't have the patience to sit and read a book after work (or on breaks while at work), when there are so many other things I want to do in my spare time.

However, I hope to download a lot more audio books to listen to while I work--it's easy now to pay attention to the book and still do the work right.

On that note, based on what is not on any of my previous 50-book challenge reading lists, are there any books you all might recommend that I download and "read?" I've got the entire Discworld series already, as well as Dune. I mostly like fantasy/sci-fi, but suspense (not horror) is good as well. I've also been known to read some non-fiction, though that rarely.

So, based on those parameters, if any of you can recommend a book (or even a series) to me, I'd be grateful. Just send me a PM with the title and author, and I'll look it up. Thanks!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place