Thanks, LabRat. I think you won't regret reading it. Be sure to check out the sequel.

26. The Dilbert Future by Scott Adams. The author makes hilarious predictions about the future based on "Things that will never change - people are stupid, selfish, and horny." Liberally illustrated with comic strips about our favorite cubicle dweller.

27. The Know-It-All: One Man's Humble Quest to Become The Smartest Person In The World by A.J. Jacobs. From the jacket blurb: "Part memoir and part education (or lack thereof), The Know-It-All chronicles A.J. Jacobs' hilarious, enlightening, and seemingly impossible quest to read the Encyclopaedia Britannica from A to Z."

There's something funny on every page. The author makes comments about the topics he's reading in the Britannica. For example:

"Las Vegas - Mormons were the first settlers. Not sure Joseph Smith would approve of today's topless showgirls and liquor. Though he would like the volcano at the Mirage. Everybody likes the volcano."

"Glyndwr - A district in Wales. Please buy a vowel."

"Proust, Marcel - It wasn't a madeleine. In real life, Proust's memories were sparked by a rusk biscuit, which is basically another name for zweiback toast. He changed it when he wrote Remembrance of Things Past. What's wrong with zweiback? I'm just guessing, but I smell a corrupt product placement deal with the madeleine industry."

28. U Is For Undertow by Sue Grafton. Another fun story featuring P.I. Kinsey Millhone in her series of abecedarian mysteries. Grafton always comes through.