2. P J Tracy - Dead Run
3. P J Tracy - Live Bait

I discovered this author (authors) in a charity shop a few years back and really enjoyed them. These two, which I got at Christmas, have elevated them right to the top of my thriller list though. Great reads, both of them. A terrific cast of characters and a good rollercoaster plot, with plenty of twists and turns to keep me on the edge of my seat.

I enjoyed them so much, I was inspired to go back and read the other two:

4. P J Tracy - SnowBlind
5. P J Tracy - Want To Play?

6 Matt Hilton - Dead Men's Dust

I was inspired to buy this as it looked at though it may be in the same ballpark as Lee Child's Jack Reacher novels. So I was really looking forward to it. Sadly, for me, it didn't work. Firstly, I discovered too late that it was set in Britain, which rarely works for me, barring a few notable exceptions which grace my shelves.

But I soldiered on. I soon found myself skimming large sections though. Dreadfully dull characters, excruciating dialogue - I only really read the bits about the serial killer and even that character was less than engaging. So a bit of a miss all round then. Never mind - Jack Reacher's back soon and on pre-order at Amazon. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers