Well, I really enjoyed this one. Although there were few points at which I felt I was actually watching Stargate. But, hey, for a show I've not seen much of before, it was cool goofy

I get the feeling, in fact, that it's not going to seem like Stargate - or probably more accurately SG1 - until Sam returns and Vala leaves.

But all the same this was a fun romp. Once again, I'm loving watching Daniel and Vala's relationship. I think my favourite bits were her assessment of the SAC Chairman - I thought I was going to break a rib laughing - and Vala's 'found your glasses' had almost the same effect. Not to mention the scene in Daniel's room. Huge kudos to MS and CB there - their performances were wonderful and rich in naunces. I just loved it.

I'd groaned when I read about the SAC thing. Hadn't we seen this before? More than once? And Kinsay did it so venomously well how could anyone else top that? But the new angle on this old theme - not closing down the SGC but focusing the budget on Atlantis instead because that was where the tech was and reducing the SGC to ticking over - actually made sense for Washington and was realistic. That's just how they would think, isn't it? So it was, to my surprise, fresh and new and it worked for me.

What can I say? It was cute, hilarious and a fun way to spend an hour. Oh and not an Orii in sight. laugh . What more could you want? wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers