I'm in my 40's, btw. I notice I keep getting attacked personally (re: "normal human being") every time I ask a hard question, and the question never gets answered. Interesting.
Actually I came in here to point out your absurd statement about Obama being the cause of the stock crash was just that, absurd. The stocks markets have done exactly what stock market analysts said it would do and it's really no surprise in that area. Analyst have also said that Obama's long term effects on the market will be very good as his solution are long term solutions that will help to bolster the economy.

You however decided to jump topics to something you felt I didn't agree with you on, even though you know nothing about me, just so you could pick a fight and choose the topic you actually wanted to talk about.

I'm sorry that I didn't play your baiting game so that you could try to trounce on me and make yourself feel superior. You and captivated can go back to high fiving each other now. The rest of us are going to go enjoy the prospect of our new president and actually wait to see what he is going to do instead creating doomsday theories.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!