From the transcript of the 1980s documentary No Place to Hide:

Griffin: Larry Grathwohl became a member of the Weather Underground organization as an undercover operative for law enforcement agencies in Cincinnati.

Grathwohl: I asked, "Well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't re‑educate, that are die-hard capitalists?" And the reply was that they'd have to be eliminated and when I pursued this further, they estimated that they'd have to eliminate 25 million people in these re‑education centers. And when I say eliminate, I mean kill 25 million people. I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of whom have graduate degrees from Columbia and other well-known educational centers and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people and they were dead serious.

Griffin: The Weather Underground Organization officially describes itself as follows: "...a revolutionary organization of communist men and women .... Our goal is the destruction of U.S. imperialism and the achievement of a classless state: world communism."

=======

Interview of William Ayers (April 2002): I considered myself partly an anarchist then, and I consider myself partly an anarchist now. I mean, I’m as much an anarchist as I am a Marxist [...] I know what I think, and I’ve very open about what I think, and nobody here is surprised by what I think.

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster