Now that's Meredith's wonderful Courage Under Fire .

How about this:

Clark reached for Lois, sliding his arms around her in the way he had wanted ever since he had arrived at her apartment that morning. "Even better - I'll show you," he oromised. He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her lovingly, allowing the kiss to linger as his hands trailed tantalisingly over her body. Lois giggled as the lightness of his touch tickled, then gasped as she realised that she was no longer sitting on the sofa, but floating several inches above it.

"Hey - it's OK, trust me," Clark assured her, his lips trailing across her jawline and finding their way to her earlobe. "Mmmmm... this feels
wonderful," he murmured, as at the same time he guided them, still floating, across the room and into Lois's bedroom.

"Clark... what are you doing?" Lois demanded as she felt herself being lowered onto the bed she had left less than two hours ago.

"Don't worry... nothing... our parents... wouldn't approve of," he murmured in amusement between kisses, as his lips explored the curves and indentations of Lois's left ear. "I just want to touch you... get used to
being close to you...
Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!