Ooh, I know! Okay, google knows. wink It's Kaethel's Smallville 39 .

That makes it my turn again. How about this one:

The first gentle touch of Clark's lips on hers was heavily intoxicating, and made every nerve in her body throb. How could this man - the same man she had dubbed a hack from Smallville - make her feel this way?

The voices started up again, but for the first time that day, she didn't need them - didn't need them to identify this emotion that rose up fiercely inside of her as his lips plundered hers relentlessly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, delighting in the taste of his lips, his mouth, his tongue.

It was their first kiss, but somehow Lois knew that it would be the first of many.

She knew that they still had a lot of things to work through... she needed to talk to Lex, and thank her mother and... mmm... talk to Jimmy, and Perry, and Jack... she had to talk to...
oh... Superman, tell him that she wouldn't be throwing herself at him any more... and... maybe... she needed to think of a way
to rebuild the Planet... but right at that second, she didn't let herself dwell on any of that... maybe later...

Much later.
Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!