The Only One, by Tracey. smile

This new one is a special choice by our very own and Very Evil Resident (El [Linked Image]).

They headed down the path towards the pond. Just out of sight of the house, Clark stopped and pulled Lois behind a tree and into his arms, kissing her soundly. "I've been wanting to do this all night," he said, hungrily, taking her lips again. "I missed you so much."

"I love you," she said against his mouth. "When you left, I wanted to die..." She slid her hands around his waist, inside his tunic, wanting to feel his skin against hers. On the right side of his lower back, she felt a rough scar. "What's this from?"

"Double blade knife," he said, distractedly, nuzzling her neck, and running his hands up and down her back and hips.

She slid her hands up the long muscles in his back, and found another injury just below the curve of his shoulder. "And this?"

"Crystal point," he murmured, kissing her again.

Her hands slid around from his back, to rest on his chest. He felt so much leaner than before, but just as warm to her touch. She lightly flicked her fingertip across his nipple and was delighted when he gasped with pleasure. Sliding her hand across the hard muscles of his stomach, her fingers found several small wounds together. "How 'bout these?"

He lifted his head. "Lois, would you stop playing connect the dots with my scars and just kiss me?"
Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~