I got one! I got one! You have no idea what a miracle that is wink This is Tea Totaled by AnnieM and Kathy Brown (a hilarious one, if anyone hasn't read it smile )

Here's one I've always loved...
Something was passing between them, a feeling that was stronger than anything she'd experienced before, and reason held too little value to restrain her instincts.

She hadn't been expecting such a sensation to course through her spine when he'd joined his lips to hers. Their first kiss had been born of a mutual search for comfort, and it should have broken off as quickly as it had started...

And yet, she was melting in his embrace, Clark's arms wrapped tightly around her and keeping her from collapsing against him. The same dizzying awareness of him and only him that had invaded her earlier in the stables, or more recently, when he'd saved her from the tree's brutal fall,
was overwhelming her senses, eating away at all consciousness until the only remaining thought she could perceive was the soft caress of his lips on hers, the gentle teasing of his tongue as he kissed her, and the fire of his touch on her skin.

She wanted him. She wanted him like she'd never wanted any other man before, and the revelation was too startling to her to engender the usual fear that she might wake up later to the harsh reality of the world. For once, there was no barrier between her desire and herself, there were no questions asked, no unanswered concerns. Clark was in her arms and the rest didn't matter.
It goes on from there, and it's lovely, but this excerpt kept getting longer and longer so I restrained myself <g>

Kaylle