Oh wow, I recognize this one too! But, I have to confess, *only* because I reread part of this story just yesterday when I was wandering around looking for "revelations" for the other quiz. I definitely need to reread the entire series again. This is Only You: Reality by Margaret Brignell.

And the next...
He was captivated by her, his eyes never leaving hers as he repeated the requested words. "I am so in love with you, Lois Lane."

She shivered, the words producing an electricity in the air unlike anything she had ever felt. She tilted her mouth up until it remained only inches away from his, teasing and torturing both of them. Her eyes closed and her hands went to his hips, steadying herself against the weakening of her knees. "Again," she whispered.

"I am..." He leaned down and closed the distance between their mouths with a soft brush of his lips. "...so...in love..." One more gentle kiss traced the bow of her upper lip. "With you," he finished on a shaky breath.

And although Lois tried valiantly to hold them back, warm tears collected behind her eyelids as Metropolis's toughest investigative reporter found out, for the first time, just what it felt like to be loved. She fought to find the words to tell him how she was feeling, but there were none. All she could do was show him, and so it was with this thought that she pressed forward, her mouth finding his, and kissed him with all of her heart and soul.

After several beautiful moments, they finally parted, but only slightly. Clark leaned his forehead against hers, their breathing deep and their eyes closed.
KathyM [Linked Image]

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5