I know this one! I know it! smile1 It's Tank Wilson's The Kiss. Quite funny to see Tank coming up in a smoochie quiz. wink

All right, I'm off to find a new smoochie. Found one, out of a favourite story of mine. I had to edit it, otherwise it would be too obvious. wink

For a long moment she thought he would be noble and resist her, then suddenly his arms were around her, and his mouth was warm and alive on her own. They broke apart after a
moment, then hungrily kissed again, deeper this time. A sense of wonder washed over her, tinged with sadness, and she honestly couldn't tell if she were feeling his emotions or his own.

When she couldn't endure the mingled joy and sorrow anymore, she pulled back. <...> seemed to understand, and shifted them into a hug. Lois closed her eyes, trying to savor every nuance of the embrace, to remember these feelings forever. It was too late to avoid emotional entanglements; in just a few short days she'd fallen hopelessly in love.

And the man she loved was about to tell her why they had no future together. Boy, could she pick 'em.
Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!