I meant to get to this yesterday, but between two sick kids and doing taxes <oh my! Taxes!> . My apologies.
[Linked Image]

Really? Asking Clark to scan another woman under her clothing? That sounds like backfiring logic to me.
You mean, because he could feel obligated to employ the same measures to her, too?

quote:Yes, but couldn’t servicing Metropolis’s eternal Man of the Year be considered a community service?

LEX: Duh!
laugh

Rat's little brother would be named "Mouse"?
[Linked Image]

LOIS: What ever happened to that gross old man you used to have follow me around, Lex?
LEX: Ooops.
Oops as in he became Banta poodoo?

LEX: You can wear anything in the closet to bed, darling.
LOIS: But the closet is empty, Lex.
LEX: And?
Lex needs to give her more clues. She’s not that good with the subtle ones.

LOIS: /scribbles a thank you note and hands it to Nigel to give to Lex/
LEX: /reading aloud/ Thank you for the gift of making me stronger and faster than you. I'll be sure to use it every day, so you'll never catch me.
LEX: - A Challenge!
Oops?

In canon, she was arrested for apparently stealing what was rightfully HER engagement ring (which she must have returned to his estate at some point).
She was? When was that?

quote: Prison might turn him into next season’s super villain. He could bulk up, loose an eye and then capture her and taunt her before throwing her into a vat filled with rats.

GRETCHEN: I've never been to jail!
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.