Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]John: You're spoiling me. Thank you.[/b]
I try.

Good, she got that right about Clark.
So, does this mean that LOIS won trivial pursuit during HiM?
Cat: Lois the next time you play trivial pursuit with Clark, you should do it the way I do with Phil.

She should accidentally drop something on it to make it unwearable. Clark might give her a dress as a present, but never in a way to imply he thinks she doesn't know how to dress for an event.
LEX: But I want her to wow the guys.
Lois: There is only one guy I want to wow, and it doesn't matter what I wear to do it. I just have to take it off in the right way.

How annoying. Okay, if she really wanted to marry him, this might not be so bad, but since she doesn't. Although, if she wanted to marry Luthor we would wonder about her sanity.
You mean, as we all wonder about Canon Lois's sanity?
Exactly. There is no good way to explain what Canon Lois did in getting engaged to Luthor. She came off as a sniveling idiot, especially with how she just totally accepted Luthor's pronouncement that the DP was a total loss. Also her who "I love Clark, but I am still going to kiss Luthor on the lips" was pretty awful.

I always though Clark, not Lois, was the patient one.
Lois's POV. Lois's opinion of herself.
And I thought you were going to point out this Clark, unlike canon Clark, is not an extremely patient man.

John Pack Lambert