What she would be willing to do to get a night with Clark eating pizza and watching movies,
Quit the investigation?

among other things,
Would the other things also, like eating pizza, involve the use of her mouth?

or even having a halfway intelligent conversation…
Such is not likely with the extremely condescending Luthor.

Although, he had sent her a dress to wear to some function with the LexCorp Board that coming weekend.
She should accidentally drop something on it to make it unwearable. Clark might give her a dress as a present, but never in a way to imply he thinks she doesn't know how to dress for an event.

with Nigel’s approval, a new treadmill was set up in Lois’s apartment.
That seems to be over the top, and insulting. It almost screams "Lois, I think you are too fat, I would like you to loose some weight". Although it is probably more "I want to be able to watch you run in sexy outfits on the tredmill". No one in their right mind would call Lois fat.

that the kid at least deserved better legal counsel than a public defender.
And she thinks Luthor would ever provide anyone such? He is the one who thought he was doing her a service by arranging Schwartz to be her lawyer.

The man only recommended that Jimmy plead ‘guilty’ in hopes of a reduced sentence. Jimmy promptly fired him.
Don't blame him, when he as so obviously set up.

So much for her trying to help her friend from inside the enemy’s lair. She’d be lucky if Jimmy ever spoke to her again.
Only because he is not likely to survive jail. (Duck).

Lex had been overly attentive this past week, insisting that they dine together almost every night.
How annoying. Okay, if she really wanted to marry him, this might not be so bad, but since she doesn't. Although, if she wanted to marry Luthor we would wonder about her sanity.

Therefore, repeatedly, she politely hung off Lex’s arm,
Gag.

as an excuse to listen in on all his mind-numbing conversations with Metropolis’s other bigwigs in hopes to learn something…
Part of me thinks it might flow better as "in hopes of learning something".

but to drag them out night after night after boring night was trying even her patience. Yawnsville.
I always though Clark, not Lois, was the patient one.

Why would anyone want to live this life?
The food is good? On the other hand, most people don't go with dates they can't stand, although maybe more than we want to admit.

Toni Taylor: I never could stand Lex.

John Pack Lambert