Continuation of response to John's FDK --
smile she got this furniture to be closer with Clark.
Actually, she mentioned that when she bought the sofa. Just a reminder of that.

instead of her hard decorative furniture which reminded her too much of Luthor and his decorator’s sense of style.
Do you mean "Luthor's sense of style that is like a decorator" or "the sense of style possessed by Luthor's decorator"? It is not clear from the current wording.
Nope, neither of those. Her hard uncomfortable furniture reminded her of Luthor *and* of his decorator's sense of style, since she doubts that Lex really did more than approve of his decorator's choices.

Good, she still reacts the right way at any contact with Clark.
But if Clark sent her a note and Lex found out, it could mean trouble for her and Clark.

Someoe has figured out what her heart wants.
What? You think food is the only way to a man's heart? Ha!
CLARK: [Linked Image]

I think it would flow better as "She went to the telephone".
Sorry, typo. Originally, I believe I wrote, "she went to telephone the pizzeria" and then changed it and forgot the definite article (again). blush Fixed. I wrote a story once (you know, one of those novel sized stories I used to write before I started writing these ditties here on the boards) where one of the characters dropped definite articles all the time when he spoke. I blame him for every time this happens. wink

Is this another one of his "subtle" hints that he thinks she should loose weight, serving sinless chicken breast?
Or is it one of Lex's subtle hints that he thinks all women are weight conscious and prefer diet food all the time, whether or not they actually do. It's Lex not taking the time to find out what Lois actually wants to eat.

the evil-incarnate Ellen Lane said.
How can she think of her mother this way when Luthor is so much worse?
So, evil can't incarnate in more than one form?
LOIS: I've known my mother longer?
smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.