a soft place to snuggle up with him
smile1 she got this furniture to be closer with Clark.

instead of her hard decorative furniture which reminded her too much of Luthor and his decorator’s sense of style.
Do you mean "Luthor's sense of style that is like a decorator" or "the sense of style possessed by Luthor's decorator"? It is not clear from the current wording.

Lois’s heart began to race.
Good, she still reacts the right way at any contact with Clark.

Her stomach grumbled and her lips dampened with desire.
Someoe has figured out what her heart wants.

Lois decided she couldn’t resist those terms. She went to telephone and dialed the pizzeria’s number.
I think it would flow better as "She went to the telephone".

There was a skinless chicken breast with steamed rice and vegetables. How bland.
Is this another one of his "subtle" hints that he thinks she should loose weight, serving sinless chicken breast?

“Darling,
Isn't that what Luthor normally call her?

the evil-incarnate Ellen Lane said.
How can she think of her mother this way when Luthor is so much worse?

“Hi, Mom,” Lois replied, shutting the carton of food again. “Our engagement hasn’t been formally announced yet.”
Than what was it that Cat wrote of in her column?

instead of making me read about it in the Metropolis Star!”
Lois: If you read tabloids, you can't hold me responsibl for the negative consequences. I havn't set a wedding date, so whatever they printed must be a lie.

“My what?” Lois gasped. Lex hadn’t. Not without informing her, had he?
Why is she so surprised, when he tried to sneak her into his bed under so many other guises in the past?

“Your wedding announcement. We have a lot of planning to do if we’re going to have the wedding of the century.”
Since she plans on skipping the wedding if worst comes to worst, why bother putting any energy in it?

“Daddy’s never really forgiven Lex for shooting me last summer.”
Good, because he does not deserve forgiveness.

“Yes, Mother. I told him that Lex was aiming at Max Menken and only shot me by mistake, but you know Daddy…” Lois said,
Good, she made sure to state that Luthor deliberately fired.

Who knows what sort of tart he’d drag in as his date,”
An android.

she hoped her mother only imagined the announcement in her drunken stupor.
That would be sort of scary though, since her mother would have come up with the idea of her marrying Luthor from some other source.

formally announce that their wedding will be held on Saturday, June 18, 1994.
Now that is tacky, the force the brides hand on a given day with an announcement.

Both wedding and reception will be held at Lex Tower’s conference center.’
Holding either in a place called a "conference center", seems to me the opposite of high class.

She pictured Lex standing in a cell at the Twelfth Precinct, disheveled, and holding onto the cold iron bars.
I love that image. I hope we get to it soon.

“Signore Carlo’s di Prim’ordine Pizzeria. Carlo speaking,” answered a very masculine, very sexy, Italian voice.
Lois is falling for voices even more quickly now.

“What kind of pizza would you like tonight? Your wish is my command.”
Lois: I don't want pizza, I want you.

An image of Clark talking to her in Italian flashed before her eyes and she licked her lips.
To make them nice and moist when they meet Clark.

Do you want to be filled with crema or cioccolato?”
Did Carlo really mean to say that? I would think he would say "do you want them to be filled", although I have to say the way it is now is much sexier.

Lois leaned against her counter, as her knees became fluid.
Clark and Luthor will hve to watch out for Carlo.

Cioccolato, Carlo,” Lois practically purred over the line.
I think this exchange is more sexy than the one Lois and Clark the last night she was in the Lexor.

Oh, and he stole a slice of your pizza, saying he had to taste test it for you,”
Now Nigel is really going down, he is stealing Lois's special pizza.

wishing that her evening bodyguard wasn’t a reject from Menken’s stables.
Oh, it wasn't Nigel. Well, Luthor has much more aginst him now.

Carlo’s big on leaving the customer satisfied.”
Lois: I would like to be satisfied by you.

She was looking straight into the eyes on Superman…
frown she does not always, in all cases think of him as Clark. smile1 smile1 That Clark is here.

John Pack Lambert